The brand is at the heart of business concerns and an everywhere present object in our society. In a way everything is brand, but I deeply believe that a worthless brand is an ineptness, as simple as that: without values, no mark.
Research requires both intuition and rigor, passion and perseverance, and above all stimulating encounters … Through collaborations with the business world, everyone deploys and gains in scale. It is in this spirit of mutual exchange and stimulation that I founded this Chair …
Today each meeting, each partnership is a source of enrichment for all of us, and we are determined that all this will continue in the same direction. Since 2011, what drives us is shaking up ideas, supporting bold research projects and helping build meaningful brands.
GREAT LOOKS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE BRAND
- A global vision of the brand is necessary to truly understand the current changes (rise of the intangible, political commitment of brands, new modes of communication).
- Our philosophy is to encourage the creation / dissemination and exchange of knowledge around brand management by mobilizing different disciplines at an international level.
USEFUL RESEARCH FOR COMPANIES
- Helping organizations to better address the current challenges of the brand (e-reputation / brand resistance / co-branding / brand-employer …).
- Bridging Academic Research with Businesses.
- Produce new knowledge with theoretical and managerial implications.
3 MAIN MISSIONS
- Produce brand management research related to business concerns.
- Disseminate knowledge in an accessible and operational form.
- Create and disseminate a pedagogy around the management of the brand.