The Brands & Values Chair from IAE Paris – Sorbonne Business School organises international student exchange programs with partner universities. We welcome groups of students accompanied by their teachers for stays lasting one week or more.
These seminars aim at:
- Initiating students or deepening their knowledge of Markeing
- Introducing them to Brand Management
- Offering students the education experience of IAE Paris – Sorbonne Business School and of the Brands & Values Chair, which is the principal driver for Brand Management research in France. Students benefit from the most recent academic knowledge on the topic. Classes are given by teachers-researchers in Marketing and managers from the corporate world. This offers a strong theoretical background, supported by practical knowledge.
Besides educational objectives, the programs allows participants to discover French organisations and to explore the Marketing practices of industries for which France is internationally renowned (Luxury, Gastronomy, Culture and Arts, French Tech…). Foreign students also enjoy the numerous parisian landmarks as well as the convivial and stimulating atmosphere of IAE Paris – Sorbonne Business School.
Courses shall be certified by IAE Paris – Sorbonne Business School.
International Seminar Marketing & Branding
IAE Paris x Garden City University
From 9th to 14th March 2020, the Brands & Values Chair welcomed 14 students and two faculty members from Bangalore’s Garden City University, which partnered with IAE Paris in 2018.
Each morning, three hours of class were given by Chair’s members. Afternoons were dedicated to company visits and discovering Paris.
5 teaching modules:
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
- Marketing Mix
- Digital Marketing
Each of these interventions were illustrated by a case study based on visited organisations or touristic landmarks.
Visited organisation and landmarks:
- Eiffel Tower
- Guided tour of the Bon Marché and its private Salons
- Guided tour of the Station F, the world’s largest start-up incubator
- Guided tour of the Disney Village
- Louvre Museum